Japanese Language Courses
Learn Japanese in a natural environment with full immersion, not in an English atmosphere. You will be taught by a teacher who is a certified native Japanese speaker.
Study & Intern Okinawa is the only program in Japan which combines Japanese language education, internship, & sightseeing all in one!!! The standard program length is four weeks, however, the program can be tailored to individuals and groups starting from two weeks up to three months (inquire for group rates). Our programs start at the beginning of each month.
Our programs are much cheaper than similar programs on mainland Japan. Our four week program costs between ￥270,000 Japanese yen to ￥320,000 Japanese yen (depending on program chosen).
Okinawa is less crowded, less expensive, and much more relaxed than mainland Japan and is one of the most beautiful & safest places in the world!
We do not have any quotas. You just need a basic knowledge of the Japanese or English language to take part in Study & Intern Okinawa.
You can join Study & Intern Okinawa at the beginning of every month, however, the language classes do not restart every month as they follow the Japanese school year curriculum.
We provide a very unique opportunity for students to immerse themselves in not only the Japanese culture but also the Okinawan culture while at the same time gaining valuable workplace experience and the opportunity to speak Japanese. There is nothing in the world like the experience you will receive when you enroll in Study & Intern Okinawa.
4 Week Japanese Language Program
Our standard program length is four weeks, however, the program can be tailored to individuals and groups starting from two weeks up to three months (inquire for group rates).
- An orientation packet and informational session
- A Japanese language placement exam
- Approximately 60 hours of classroom language instruction
- Housing (see below)
- Meals: Lunch is provided Monday to Friday
- 4 cultural activities
- 2 sightseeing tours (Southern, Central, or Northern Okinawa)
- Ground Transportation (airport pick-up/drop-off, cultural activities, and field trips)
- The ONLY programs that provides you with a mobile phone!
- Personal assistance will be available 24 hours a day during the entire duration of the program
- A certificate of completion
The below pictures are just a sample of some of our teachers.
Here is an album of some of our Japanese lessons & teachers!